Lowest Cost, Fast Services, Finest Digital Quality for all of your old home movie transfers to DVD.
Some can be transferred same day at our Naperville, Illinois location.
Open Monday - Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-2pm. Closed Sundays.
8MM AND SUPER-8 FILM TRANSFERS
quality high-definition imaging at 1080 resolution using "cool light led" for transfers, providing best
possible visual and color. Direct High-Definition Imaging is a superior replacement
for all transfer systems.
2. Exclusive technology enables the film to be transferred at very close to the same speed as it was filmed, with no trace of flicker, fixed grain pattern, hot center and dark corners, or other image artifacts. 8mm and super8 film is transferred silent exactly at the correct FPS (frames per second) accurate crystal controlled rates.
3. We splice repair, hand clean, lubricate film including transfer at .10 per foot.
4. A digital footage counter on every machine for accurate no-guesswork charges. NO HIDDEN CHARGES!
5. Frame by frame scanning in real time for most formats eliminates slow and expensive computer-dependent transfer by hobbyist-grade equipment, that others “spin” into a feature instead of a deficiency.
6. HDMI 1080 output High-Definition to HD Blu-Ray or standard-definition DVD option.
Simply, the DVD is $5, HD Blu-Ray is $20.
If you desire files only for your supplied external hard drive, then the cost for the files are $1 per GB + $1 per file.
We can also record to SD-Digital Tape for $25 up to 60-minutes includes new stock.
Most choose the DVD for price, quality, and all the other known benefits of our premium DVDs!